01. BASIC INFORMATION
- Programme: EM
- Action / Strand / Lot: EMA2 / S2 / LOT.02
- Geographical Area: EU + Australia / New Zealand
- Levels: PHD+POS+STA
- Date (start): 15/07/2013
- Date (end): 15/07/2017
- Duration: 48 months
- Acronym: THELXINOE
- Title: THELXINOE: Erasmus Euro-Oceanian Smart City Network
- Coord: University of Malaga (UMA), ES
- J.Coord: n/a
02. COUNTRY (IES) TARGETED (LOT)
- AU, NZ
03. THEMATIC AREA(S)
- ICT (Telecommunications, Computer Science): “SMART CITY”
04. PARTNESHIP STRUCTURE
- Coordinator (applicant)
- Partners (Full)
- Partners (Associated)
05. ASSOCIATES’ ROLES
- Selection process
- University of Malaga (UMA), ES – (Coord.)
- University Montpellier 2 (UM2), FR
- Harokopion University of Athens (HUA), GR
- Wroclaw University of Technology (WROC), PL
- Technical University of Kosice (TUKE), SK
- Technical University of Dresden (TU- DRESDEN), DE
- University of Newcastle (UoN), AU
- University of Wollongong (UOW), AU
- La Trobe University (LATROBE), AU
- Victoria University of Wellington (VUW), NZ
- Objective: creating a solid and long-term sustainable network (THELXINOE-N) of EU/Oceanian institutions with the objective of fostering academic, cultural, social and economical links.
- Building blocks:
- Mobility of individuals;
- Structured cooperation.
- Goal: selecting the most talented individuals based on academic, professional and personal merits, so that they receive high-quality academic/professional training.
- Emphasis: maximizing grantees’ employability.
- THELXINOE Training Programme (THELXINOE-TP):
– Career Center (CC): academic/professional advice.
– Short Traineeship Period (STP): 1-3 months.
- Mobility: EU-TC (bi-directional).